Today’s post is just a little bit exciting. This Christmas our traditional giant of bricks and mortar retailing, David Jones Sydney, and online marketplace Etsy have teamed up to create an amazing event.
Unwrap Etsy at David Jones will be a 4 day special event from the 4th December where shoppers can browse unexpected art, homewares, and gifts from over 40 Australian Etsy makers.
There will be hands-on creative workshops, as well as the opportunity to watch Etsy sellers create their goods at a live maker’s studio. All this while enjoying a drink and a bite to eat, my kind of shopping experience!
To celebrate this unique event, Etsy is offering one lucky Gallop Lifestyle reader an AUD$80 gift voucher to help with their Christmas shopping. To enter the give away simply leave a comment below explaining why you would love to shop handmade this Christmas*. Entries close Tuesday 02 December at noon EDST.
Access to Unwrap Etsy at David Jones is free but you do need to register to guarantee a spot. Click here for more.
*How to Enter to give away:
- Post a comment on this Gallop Lifestyle blog post indicating why you would like to win. The competition runs between Thursday 20 Nov 2014 - Tuesday 02 Dec 2014, closing at noon EDST. One entry per person.
- The winner will be selected by Gallop Lifestyle, judged on who we deem to be the most convincing and creative.
- Winners will be announced on Tuesday 02 Dec 2014 via the Gallop Lifestyle Facebook page, Instagram account and on the blog.
- The winner will receive a gift voucher from Etsy to the value of AUD$80.
- Open to Australian residents only.