Those of you who follow me on Instagram would know I’m currently studying at ISCD. I’ve also started working with an amazing colourist and designer, projects are underway. More on that soon.
It is exciting and nerve wracking, but lots of fun. So today I’m braving your reaction and putting one of the room plans I recently completed for a renovation scheme out into the world….
The brief from the client was to put together an over all plan to create a contemporary, country inspired home in the city. The idea was to go classic and homely, without heading towards ‘Hamptons’. They also wanted some colour.
I’ll share some of the other rooms soon, but this was the scheme we put together for their 7 year old. She already has the most amazing dark timber antique bed, and isn’t really a pink girly girl. The plan is to work in with her existing furniture, and design a girl's bedroom that will grow from little one into tween.
Inspiration image found on Pinterest.
- Timber look wallpaper on one wall. Similar options can be found here.
- Fine Little Day Apple Papple print from Norsu Interiors.
- Bright button artwork from Mondocherry.
- Wall mounted paper lamp from Nellianna on Etsy.
- Cross hatch sheet set from Scout Lifestyle.
- Bloom duvet set from Scout Lifestyle.
- Smartie cushion in 'pollen' from Talo Interiors.
- Desk from Ikea.
- Sierra stool from Zanui.
- A kilim rug, some great options available at Souk Shop.
I'd love to know what you think. Do you like?