With three kids of my own, and many of my friends having babies, I am always on the look out for good quality children's products that don't cost the earth.
Melbourne based brand Jolie Petite Chose hits the mark. Launched in 2009 by Jodie Baud, her designs find the right balance between being just lovely and also affordable. The brand specialises in handmade, limited run nursery decor and homewares for kids bedrooms.
New to the range are a selection of patchwork pompom cushions and gorgeous knitted jacquard blankets. (Jodie also does mobiles and stunning patchwork quilts…)
To celebrate the new blanket range, Jodie is giving away a knitted baby blanket to one lucky Gallop Lifestyle reader. The perfect new baby gift, the blankets are 100% cotton and come in three colour options - cobalt blue, coral and zest.
To enter, simply leave a comment here on the blog telling us why you would like to win. The most convincing entrant will receive a blanket in the colour of their choice. Entries close 12 noon Tuesday 30 October 2013.
Full terms and conditions are listed below.
You can shop the full Jolie Petite Chose range on their website, click here.
1. Post a comment on our blog indicating why you would like to win a Jolie Petite Chose jacquard knitted baby blanket. The competition runs between Wednesday 23 October and Tuesday 30 October 2013, closing at noon EDST. One entry per person.
2. The winner will be selected by Gallop Lifestyle.
3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday 31 October via our Facebook page and on the blog.
4. The winner will receive one Jolie Petite Chose jacquard knitted baby blanket in the colour of their choice, shipping is free.
Terms & conditions
1. To be eligible for the competition individuals must post a comment on the Gallop Lifestyle blog.
2. The competition takes place between Wednesday 23 October and Tuesday 30 October 2013, closing at noon EDST.
3. The competition is open to world wide entries.
4. Any personal details you provide will be used to administer the winner of the competition.
5. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Blogspot.
6. You are providing your information to Gallop Lifestyle and not to Facebook or Blogger. Any personal details you provide will be used to administer the winner of the competition.
7. The winner may be asked to confirm either their postal address and email address before prizes are dispatched.
8. The winner will be judged based on what the judge deems the best answer submitted.
9. Employees of Gallop Lifestyle are not permitted to enter.
10. The judge’s decision is final and prizes are non-refundable.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage following the dispatching of the prizes to the chosen winner.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to reasonably amend or vary these terms and conditions at its sole discretion, orally or in writing, at any time throughout the promotion.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next entrant whose entry meets the judging criteria or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
15. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
16. By entering into the competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and agreed to abide by these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to upload the winning entry onto its Facebook page.