Our new contributor Belinda Kurtz spends her days designing beautiful and functional spaces for children. As part of our week focused on babies & kids, Belinda has put together a mood board for this very stylish nursery, and shows us where to find all the products to make it a reality.
- Large wall stickers from Mur. $35 for a set of 12, or $125 for a set of 48.
- A hand made Faceture Pendant in white, $340 from The Minimalist.
- 'Sundae' wall art from ubabub, from $440.
- Brass Himmeli no. 7 Modern Hanging Mobile, $85 from HRUSKAA on etsy.
- Hourglass side table from Freedom, currently on sale at $169.
- Scarla lounge chair in pink, $495 from Click on Furniture.
- Chaise velvet gold cushion from Adairs, currently on sale for $34.95.
- Oeuf Sparrow Cot in grey, $1,199 from Urban Baby.
- Hand-woven reversible braided rug in Peach, $159 from overstock.com.
Giveaway! Belinda is giving away a 'Petite Update Package' to one lucky Gallop Lifestyle reader. If you are putting together a nursery, or need to update a kid's bedroom, then this give away is for you.
After an email consultation, Belinda will recommend a collection of 8 - 10 decor items to coordinate with your existing furniture pieces. You will then receive a personalised design board for your room, and comprehensive shopping list to help you put together your perfect room.
To enter, simply leave a comment here on the blog or on our Facebook page telling us why you would like to win this prize. The most creative or convincing answer will win.
Entries close at mid day (EST) on Monday 24 June 2013. One entry per person please.
How to Enter
1. Post a comment on our blog or Facebook page indicating why you would like to win. The competition runs between Tuesday 18 June - Monday 24 June 2013, closing at noon EST. One entry per person.
2. The winner will be selected by Gallop Lifestyle.
3. Winners will be announced on Monday 24 June 2013 via our Facebook page and on the blog.
4. The winner will receive one 'Petite Update Package' from Petite Vintage Interiors.
Terms & conditions
1. To be eligible for the competition individuals must post a comment on the Gallop Lifestyle blog or Gallop Lifestyle Facebook Page.
2. The competition takes place between Tuesday 18 June - Monday 24 June 2013, closing at noon EST.
3. The prize includes an email consultation with Petite Vintage Interiors, who will recommend 8 - 10 items for a child's bedroom. The prize winner will receive one design board and shopping list. No changes have been allowed for.
4. Any personal details you provide will be used to administer the winner of the competition.
5. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Blogspot.
6. You are providing your information to Gallop Lifestyle and not to Facebook or Blogger. Any personal details you provide will be used to administer the winner of the competition.
7. The winner may be asked to confirm either their postal address and email address before prizes are dispatched.
8. The winner will be judged based on what the judge deems the best answer submitted.
9. Employees of Gallop Lifestyle are not permitted to enter.
10. The judge’s decision is final and prizes are non-refundable.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage following the dispatching of the prizes to the chosen winner.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to reasonably amend or vary these terms and conditions at its sole discretion, orally or in writing, at any time throughout the promotion.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next entrant whose entry meets the judging criteria or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
15. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
16. By entering into the competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and agreed to abide by these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to upload the winning entry onto its Facebook page.