I've long been a huge fan of Ellie Bradley, director and designer of Australian homewares brand Xavier & Me. Each season Ellie's designs hit the spot - she has an ability to deliver on trend colours and patterns just before the rest of us realise they are in fashion.
I was thrilled this week to see a sneak peak of Ellie's brand new collection of designer rugs and cushions, as well as a new look website. It is always exciting to see a working mum and Australian design business taking things to the next level, with Xavier & Me stepping things up a notch in 2013.
All images from Xavier & Me.
While their most popular existing cushion designs remain in stock, the new range continues with their signature bold, geometric style in vibrant colours. Made from quality fabrics that are digitally printed, each cushion is made in from start to finish in Sydney, Australia.
The rugs are handmade from 100% NZ wool, and available in a number of size and colour options. Suitable for both residential and commercial use, you can also request a custom made size.
- Australian made and designed cushion covers priced from $45 - $105 each, depending on the design.
- High quality feather cushion inserts available, from $42 each.
- 100% wool designer rugs priced from $440 - $3,430, depending on the design & size chosen. Custom made sizes available on request.
- Throws, upholstery fabric and a complete e-decorating service also available.
- Shop online at xavierandme.com