The name Hooked comes from the Finnish name "Virkkuukoukussa", which means Hooked on Crocheting.
Their lace rugs are hand-made in Finland from recycled materials, using off cut material from Finnish and European textile factories. Each one is crocheted by hand, thus each one is unique.
As well as looking amazing, they are also durable and easy to maintain. I take mine to the local laundry every so often for a wash in a large industrial machine (cold wash), and it comes back looking brand new.
- Handmade lace rugs priced from AUD$95 - $1,000, plus shipping.
- Available in white, off white, grey, black and red.
- Standard sizes are 60 cm, 90 cm, 120 cm and 140 cm
- Custom colours & sizes available on request.
- Delivery from Finland to Australia takes approximately 2 weeks, assuming stock is available to send immediately.
- Buy online at etsy.