I'm always amazed at the design talent we have in this country. Maybe its because, although I love good design, I have no real talent myself.
I've recently been in touch with Sydney based design team, Sixhands, who use sustainable practices to produce homeware products from a fashion perspective. The vibrancy of their work really caught my eye, a very modern take on an Australian aesthetic.
Sixhands is a textile brand specialising in interior decor and lifestyle products. Their collection includes wallpapers, fabrics, rugs, cushions, lampshades & accessories.
The design team also offers custom textiles for interior designers, decorators and architects, as well as individuals who are renovating their home.
Make sure you check out their full range here.
- Sixhands wallpaper priced from $82.95 per linear metre.
- Australian made high quality, designer cushions priced from $99 including feather cushion insert.
- Vibrant fabric drum lamp shades from $246. Available in 3 size options for either a pendant or lamp fitting.
- 100% wool rugs available in two sizes, priced from $2,500.
- Tea towels, stationary and inexpensive wall art also available.
- Shop online at sixhands.com.au
All images from Sixhands. Click here to view and purchase their collection online.