We are super excited to welcome a a new textile designer to our online store. With geometric patterns and vivid colours remaining on trend, these new cushion designs from Langdon LTD are sure to be a hit.
Langdon LTD is the workmanship of sisters Phoebe and Delia Langdon. Their debut range of cushion styles are a mix of hand drawn and painted designs, coupled with wild geometrics inspired by Phoebe's travels and Delia's love of colour.
All products are made from the finest cottons, and designed in Australia. The cushions are priced from $79, you can view them online here.
To celebrate the launch of their textile brand, one lucky person will win TWO cushion designs of their choice. Simply leave a comment here on the blog, or on our Facebook page, before mid-day on Sunday 01 July to enter.
Tell us which of the Langdon LTD cushion designs are your favourite and why. Comments should be 25 words or less, and one entry per person please.
Full T&Cs are listed below. Good luck!
PS. We now have over 60 cushion designs available on Gallop Lifestyle. Click here to shop the full range now.
How to Enter
1. View the range of Langdon LTD cushion designs available at our online homewares store, and post a comment on our Facebook page OR our blog indicating why you would like to win. The competition runs between Tuesday 26 June and Sunday 01 July 2012, closing at noon EST. One entry per person.
2. The winner will be selected by Gallop Lifestyle.
3. Winners will be announced on Monday 02 July via our Facebook page and on the blog.
4. The winner will receive two Langdon LTD cushion designs of their choice, shipping is free.
Terms & conditions
1. To be eligible for the competition individuals must post a comment on the Gallop Lifestyle Facebook page OR the Gallop Life blog.
2. The competition takes place between Tuesday 26 June and Sunday 01 July 2012, closing at 12 noon EST.
3. The competition is open only to Australian citizens.
4. Any personal details you provide will be used to administer the winner of the competition.
5. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Blogspot.
6. You are providing your information to Gallop Lifestyle and not to Facebook. Any personal details you provide will be used to administer the winner of the competition.
7. The winner may be asked to confirm either their postal address and email address before prizes are dispatched.
8. The winner will be judged based on what the judge deems the best answer submitted.
9. Employees of Gallop Lifestyle are not permitted to enter.
10. The judge’s decision is final and prizes are non-refundable.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage following the dispatching of the prizes to the chosen winner.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to reasonably amend or vary these terms and conditions at its sole discretion, orally or in writing, at any time throughout the promotion. 13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next entrant whose entry meets the judging criteria or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
15. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
16. By entering into the competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and agreed to abide by these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to upload the winning entry onto its Facebook page.