At Gallop Lifestyle we are passionate about supporting Australian designers. We recently came across a beautiful homewares brand based in Byron Bay. Kambamboo was born out of a simple idea - to bring the dynamic colours and rhythms in the world around us to life through printed fabric. They focus on using comfortable, durable and natural eco-friendly materials wherever possible.
We will be stocking their gorgeous range of cushions, baby blankets and tea towels. The coordinated range comes in three colour options - marigold, dahlia or blue.
The celebrate this range joining Gallop Lifestyle, one lucky person will win their choice of two beautiful cushions!
Simply visit Gallop Lifestyle to view the range. Then leave a comment on our facebook page, or here on the blogspot blog, telling us in 25 words or less which cushion colour combination is your favourite.
The most creative or convincing answer will win! Click here to view the range online.
Entries close at mid day (EST) on Thursday 5th April 2012. One entry per person please.
How to Enter
1. View the range of cushions, tea towels & baby blankets from Kambamboo available at our online homewares store, and post a comment on our Facebook page OR blogspot blog indicating which cushion combination is your favourite and why. The competition runs between Monday 02 April 2012 and Thursday 05 April 2012, closing at noon EST. One entry per person.
2. The winner will be selected by Gallop Lifestyle.
3. Winners will be announced on Thursday 05 April via our Facebook page and on the blogspot blog.
4. The winner will receive two Kambamboo cushions of their choice, shipping is free.
Terms & conditions
1. To be eligible for the competition individuals must post a comment on the Gallop Lifestyle Facebook page OR the Gallop Life Blogspot blog.
2. The competition takes place between Monday 02 April 2012 and Thursday 05 April 2012, closing at 12 noon EST.
3. The competition is open only to Australian citizens.
4. Any personal details you provide will be used to administer the winner of the competition.
5. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Blogspot.
6. You are providing your information to Gallop Lifestyle and not to Facebook. Any personal details you provide will be used to administer the winner of the competition.
7. The winner may be asked to confirm either their postal address and email address before prizes are dispatched.
8. The winner will be judged based on what the judge deems the best answer submitted.
9. Employees of Gallop Lifestyle are not permitted to enter.
10. The judge’s decision is final and prizes are non-refundable.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage following the dispatching of the prizes to the chosen winner.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to reasonably amend or vary these terms and conditions at its sole discretion, orally or in writing, at any time throughout the promotion.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next entrant whose entry meets the judging criteria or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
15. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
16. By entering into the competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and agreed to abide by these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to upload the winning entry onto its Facebook page.