I love pink, I do. And I love pink in a little girl's bedroom. But those with girls will tell you that sometimes you can get all pink-ed out. Enter red as an accent colour for a nursery or girl's bedroom.
1. The hand printed 'Lyre Bird' tea towels are only $20 each. Stretch them like a canvas over a timber frame for affordable art work.
2. 'Vie Jolie', or 'Beautiful Life' - a super cute pop of red from this wall decal, only $14.
3. Our crocheted lace rugs are always a winner for kids bedroom. Handmade in Finland, they are $420 for a 120cm diameter rug.
4. Perfect for a reading corner, add a pop of red with the 'Mini Magic Mushroom Stool'. These are priced at $39.95.
For inspiration on how red can work as a great accent colour, I found this gorgeous nursery on pinterest.
The most creative or convincing answer will win!
Entries close at mid day (EST) on Friday 20 April 2012. One entry per person please.
How to Enter
1. View the range of Moroccan pouffes and the mushroom stool available at our online homewares store, and post a comment on our Facebook page OR blogspot blog indicating why you would like to win a mushroom stool. The competition runs between Monday 16 April 2012 and Friday 20 April 2012, closing at noon EST. One entry per person.
2. The winner will be selected by Gallop Lifestyle.
3. Winners will be announced on Friday 20 April via our Facebook page and on the blogspot blog.
4. The winner will receive one mini mushroom stool, shipping is free.
Terms & conditions
1. To be eligible for the competition individuals must post a comment on the Gallop Lifestyle Facebook page OR the Gallop Life Blogspot blog.
2. The competition takes place between Monday 16 April 2012 and Friday 20 April 2012, closing at 12 noon EST.
3. The competition is open only to Australian citizens.
4. Any personal details you provide will be used to administer the winner of the competition.
5. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Blogspot.
6. You are providing your information to Gallop Lifestyle and not to Facebook. Any personal details you provide will be used to administer the winner of the competition.
7. The winner may be asked to confirm either their postal address and email address before prizes are dispatched.
8. The winner will be judged based on what the judge deems the best answer submitted.
9. Employees of Gallop Lifestyle are not permitted to enter.
10. The judge’s decision is final and prizes are non-refundable.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage following the dispatching of the prizes to the chosen winner.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to reasonably amend or vary these terms and conditions at its sole discretion, orally or in writing, at any time throughout the promotion.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next entrant whose entry meets the judging criteria or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
15. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
16. By entering into the competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and agreed to abide by these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to upload the winning entry onto its Facebook page.