One of the lovely sponsors we have on Gallop Lifestyle is the boutique design market place Down That Little Lane. Founded by a very busy working mum, Tessa White is constantly on the look out for the latest and greatest products to add to her site.
With so many lovely items to choose from, we were interested to know what Tessa would like under the Christmas tree for herself this year. Here are her latest loves from Down That Little Lane.
1. Peacock side table, Tessa's pick is pastel blue.
2. A vintage style bike, available in 14 colour options.
3. Driftaway canvas artwork by Wallstudio.
4. Uberkate & Il Tutto Gift Set - sterling silver necklace and beautiful coin purse in turquoise.
5. Vintage style French bread board from Bleecker Street Vintage.
6. 'Voyager' Mini Belleville candle.
7. Bella Tote in gold from Constance Roe.
For more Christmas gift ideas, check out more from Down That Little Lane here.